Blackish Brown - Green Woven Kanjivaram Saree - Special Wedding Edition
⚡India's Biggest Saree Sale is LIVE!⚡
15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
The eternal love of a woman for a kanjivaram saree cant diminish. Woven with rich silk these kanjivaram silk sarees have an amazing dreamlike feel and finishing. Totally infused with a shiny zari work with golden, silver or copper plated yarns, these kanjivaram sarees come in various varieties. From the plain kanjivaram with golden border, temple border kanjivaram, modern kanjivaram sarees, to the designer kanjivaram sarees.
All these varieties of kanjivaram saree design are some astounding options you get to spoil yourself with choices. Have a beautiful kanjivaram saree and outshine your grace in it.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Mesmerizing craftsmanship is visible through this beautiful kanjivaram saree. Like a classic traditional kanjivaram saree, this brown kanjivaram saree is crafted with a golden border. The kanjivaram silk saree is an attractive creation, embellished with zari work forming a perfect getup for adding grace to your significant days. This brown and green kanjivaram saree is the best kanjivaram saree from our kanjivaram saree collection. Add theselatest kanjivaram silk sarees to have the best silk sarees in your closet.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.