15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
The timeless wear paithani saree crafted in Pratishthan which is a city that was ruled by satavahanas. That is now known by the name Paithan near Aurangabad. This 6-yard delight is a wonderful weave popular for the spectacular motifs designed on the glistening smooth fabric. The peacock, parrot, and lotus motifs being the significant three types of motifs minted on the marathi paithani saree. The paithani silk sarees are identified by the designs and motifs created on these silk sarees. These motifs furbish the entire silk paithani saree with a divine facet.
Blouse piece: Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
Paithani sarees known as the queens of silk have a fascinating beauty. The paithani silk saree is formed with a pretty endeavor that outrivals the grace in a woman's personage. This orange silk paithani saree is a staggering piece of art crafted with silk yarns. The copper-gold border and pallu of the saree design are beautified with peppy colorful motifs. You can have a magnetic grandeur draping the silk marathi paithani saree. Shop this paithani saree online at karagiri from the best paithani sarees.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don?t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don?t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.