15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Being from Maharashtra, I have always have been fascinated by Paithani Sarees. Who doesnt want a Paithani Saree in their closet? Different Paithani Sarees weaved with interesting designs and eye-catching colors have always attracted my attention towards it. Beyond this, I have definitely wanted to add many beautiful paithani sarees with different colors to my collection. Paithani sarees represent the royal tradition of Maharashtra and it is the first choice by brides for their wedding saree and other women too for any type of occasion. But, what excites me is the reach of this saree that is growing worldwide day by day.
Paithani is also known as Queen of Silks? sarees it is called so because only royals and aristocrats once wore it as it signifies the true spirit of Maharashtrian culture. Paithani Sarees are considered the royalty of Maharashtra. Paithani is the best variety of saree, named after the town Paithan in Aurangabad where this gorgeous saree was first woven by hands. Presently, Yeola town in Nashik is the largest manufacturer of Paithani sarees. These sarees are characterized by their borders with an oblique square design and a pallu with a beautiful peacock design. Paithani is a saree made from silk and zari work.
Blouse piece: Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
Paithani is a variety of saree, named after the Paithan town in Aurangabad, Maharashtra State in India where the sarees are woven by hand. Made up of very fine silk fabric, it is considered one of the richest saris from India.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Dont keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Dont store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
Your safety is our priority
No Contact Delivery
Safe & Clean Packaging
You may also love!
I loved the color and material.. it's as per the description. Thanks Team.
Ur return policy is not good
My experience with online shopping is excellent. Quality of saree n design are above expectations. I would love to extend my experience in future for my upcoming occasion.