15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
India's connection with its sarees is very strong and continues for ages. All regions have something special about their saree. Likewise, the paithani saree owns every woman's heart. Especially the Maharashtrian woman has their wardrobe filled with different types of paithani sarees. The best paithani sarees are the yeola paithani sarees with good quality and beautiful designs. A paithani saree design is made with silk fabric and is embedded with mor(peacock), Lotus, parrots, and various other motifs. The paithani silk saree is a demanding masterpiece that is difficult to create. A marathi paithani saree is designed with such glory that makes it a very gorgeous drape for weddings and festivals.
Blouse piece: Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
The magic of weavers crafted in a paithani saree is totally visible. A paithani silk saree is an age-old art that still manages to be popular over the Maharashtra state and India too. This prussian blue paithani saree is also a beautiful weave designed with such lovely motifs The paithani saree colours are enhancing the paithani saree look. The peacock motifs and zari buttas are adding to the charm of this paithani saree design. Shop this paithani saree online to have a new paithani saree from our best paithani sarees collection.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.