Teal Blue Contemporary Zari Woven Paithani Saree With Designer Blouse - From Paithani Brocade Fusion Collection
⚡India's Biggest Saree Sale is LIVE!⚡
15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
The paithani saree was earlier produced with a cotton base but later the manufacturing of paithani sarees was done with silk fabric. This shift to silk yarns caused it to have a real royal look and it became the favorite of the woman from royal families. The rich look and beautiful and unique designs crafted on the paithani saree pallu has such a great impact on its glimpse. All these marathi paithani sarees are exceptionally allured with zari strands. These zari yarns add up to the glory of the traditional paithani saree. The silk paithani saree is all you need to have to set all the eyes on you. The magnificence of this beautiful paithani saree design lays in the way they make you look so graceful and mesmerizing. So, don?t forget to add all the distinct types of paithani sarees to your wardrobe to own this astounding legacy.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
Don a paithani saree to have stupendous delight in your appearance. This teal blue paithani sareeis a stunning creation that will garnish you with marvelous elegance. The soft silk paithani saree is crafted with a sparkling shade of blue color and has its beauty boosted with all the zari artistry on it. The border and pallu are worked with zari strands and marvelous motifs of mor(peacock) intensifying the delicacy of this traditional silk paithani saree. Karagiri has such beautiful saree designs of paithani with price that is certainly reasonable for such a beauty.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don?t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don?t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
Your safety is our priority
No Contact Delivery
Safe & Clean Packaging
You may also love!
The only of its kind, valuable, ini que and ticket friendly