15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
A paithani saree is a gorgeous admixture of perky colours and exceptional designs. Great ideas have played an important role in enhancing the delicacy of a paithani saree design. The paithani saree designs have an earthy element in the artistic work crafted on them. The traditional paithani saree is a 2000-year-old convention still holding its place as the ?Queen of silk and always remains close to a woman?s heart. Marathi paithani saree is the premium choice of ladies for weddings. The beautiful paithani sarees hold all the features and qualities to be the perfect attire for a wedding. The wedding paithani sarees are very royal and can be paired with jewellery and pretty blouse designs to form the best getup for a wedding with a paithani silk saree. Design the complete wedding look with a paithani saree for the most ravishing look.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
The appeal of a paithani silk saree is highlighted by the unique designs it holds. The beauty of a marathi paithani silk sareeis worth cherishing for the elegance and grace it owns. This magnetic teal blue paithani saree is too designed with some amazing craftsmanship. The blue base of the lovely paithani saree design is mated with an copper-gold edge and border. Theluster to the edges is because of the interlocked zari yarns. To amplify the overall look of the paithani silk saree pattern startling motifs are minted with some popping silk threads. To magnify the stardom in your drape buy paithani saree online from karagiri paithani sarees.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don?t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don?t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.