15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
A classic kanjivaram saree is designed with contrast colour borders to its base and adorned with zari motifs and designs. The motifs on the kanjivaram saree pattern are inspired by nature.It consists of floral designs, motifs of peacock and parrots, etc. The amazing appeal of the kanjivaram silk saree is the reason it holds a special place in everyone's heart. The temple borders and buttas make these silk sarees an unforgettable belonging for a woman. These south kanjivaram saree have a charm that attracts the attention of a common housewife to Bollywood celebrities. Thetraditional kanjivaram silk sarees are the pride of our nation and culture.
Blouse piece: Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Shine with the beauty of this wheat brown kanjivaram saree that will accentuate your elegance. This kanjivaram silk saree is an artistic masterpiece crafted with gorgeous zari craft on the soft silk yarns. Bring out the grace in your look with this kanjivaram saree. This latest kanjivaram saree is the best silk saree from our sarees collections. Shop this best kanjivaram saree online from Karagiri.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.