15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
The modern twist to the paithani saree has brought it a long way towards the current fashion trends. The paithani silk sarees are one of the royal silk sarees designed with flawless ingenuity. The marathi paithani silk sarees are famous for the metallic yarns that adorn the whole saree. And dont forget the motifs. The motifs on a paithani saree design are nature-inspired like peacocks, swans, lotus, flowers, etc, adorn the saree. There are many varieties available in the paithani saree colours nowadays. And all the colors are super gorgeous and worth having a place in your wardrobe. The Maharashtrian weddings are incomplete without a wedding paithani saree. The peshwai paithani saree and other paithani saree patterns signified the Marathi culture and were the primary choice of royal families for decades.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
This ash grey paithani saree is such an astounding grandeur that is crafted with a mellow fabric. The silk paithani saree has an intricate zari woven border and is covered with peacock motifs created from zari strings. And let's not forget about the gorgeous pallu of this best paithani saree. The pallu has enticing motifs of different flowers and peacocks designed on the silk saree. The whole paithani saree look is just astonishing and doesn't let eyes of it. So buy paithani saree online to have the same elegant look from our latest paithani sarees.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Dont keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Dont store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.