Green Golden Tissue Woven Paithani Saree - From Paithani Brocade Fusion Collection
⚡India's Biggest Saree Sale is LIVE!⚡
15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
Paithani saree is the best classic drape a woman can have for a gorgeous glimpse. These weaves are a perfect aesthetic crafted with the best designs. The traditional paithani silk sarees are the epitome of the Maharashtrian culture. The silk saree owes its origin back 2000 years ago. The marathi paithani saree from years back till the present moment has not lost its virtue. Ultimately, the paithani saree design has undergone many changes with the fashion trend. As these paithani sarees represent the age-old culture they should be preserved and should be passed on to generations. That will help the generations to understand the value of our culture and its artistry and also enjoy its beauty too.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
These beautiful paithani sarees are the tradition of Maharashtra. And these silk sarees have now stretched their glory to the whole country and outside too. This green paithani saree has gorgeous colors paired effectively. The entire paithani silk saree has been embellished with a divine zari work and elegant buttas. The intricate pallu and border of the paithani saree design are adorned with lovely floral designs. The total paithani saree look has been enhanced remarkably. Buy paithani saree online to get an exceptional getup for the festivities and events.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Dont keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Dont store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.