15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
A paithani saree is a dazzling beauty and is a well-known silk saree. The paithani silk saree has fanned out globally competing for the best silk sarees like banarasi saree and kanjivaram saree. The marathi paithani saree is a fine weave crafted with good quality strands of silk. And the gold and silver plated zari yarns bring a shimmering affect to the whole fabric. Paithani saree design comes in many varieties like plain paithani saree, wedding paithani saree, designer paithani saree, cotton paithani saree, etc. All these types of paithani sarees run well for every event and occasion. These traditional paithani sarees unveil the splendor in a womans personage.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
The endearing features of a paithani saree bring charismatic glory to these silk sarees. This blue paithani silk saree is a border paithani saree with a very beautiful zari woven border combined with its blue base. The zari buttas allure the look of this marathi paithani saree. Pallu of this traditional paithani saree has colorful motifs of flowers and peacock. The astounding spark of this silk saree can bring an exquisite grace to your appearance. Shop this paithani silk saree online from the best paithani sarees.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Dont keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Dont store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
Your safety is our priority
No Contact Delivery
Safe & Clean Packaging
You may also love!
It's a light weight and nice saree with pretty colour. After wearing this saree, I got a lot of complements
The colour was exactly what my wife wanted, the material and design very good.