15% OFF below ₹4,000 | Code: KARAGIRI15 20% OFF from ₹4,000 to ₹5,999 | Code: KARAGIRI20 25% OFF above ₹6,000 | Code: KARAGIRI25
Get EXTRA 10% OFF on prepaid orders. (Find this discount in razorpay, under offers)
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
FLAT 75% OFF + EXTRA 20% OFF
A kanjivaram saree shines with a heavenly gleam with all the beauty incorporated in its beautiful yarns. The kanjivaram silk saree is a must-have for all brides. A wedding kanjivaram saree is woven with mulberry silk fabric that is enchanted with golden or silver or copper plated or colored yarns. These silk sarees are totally filled with zari motifs and designs all over them. All this fine art crafted on the kanjivaram saree look exceptionally majestic. The latest kanjivaram sarees are designed with different vibrant colors with a modest look accordingly to the current fashion trends. With its spirit and charm intact in the original kanjivaram saree has evolved thoroughly with time. Have this new kanjivaram saree in your wardrobe from the latest kanjivaram silk sarees.
Blouse piece: Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Our serene and beautifulkanjivaram silk saree comes with an elegant border that highlights the saree well. With easy draping and a beautiful fall, these kanjivaram sarees can be worn for any festive occasion. The beauty of this green kanjivaram saree is that it emanates a rich grace. With beautiful and eye-catching colors, you can choose from a wide range of our kanjivaram soft silk sarees.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.